Pot življenja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ljubezenski verzi in sms-i v angleškem jeziku

Go down

Ljubezenski verzi in sms-i v angleškem jeziku Empty Ljubezenski verzi in sms-i v angleškem jeziku

Objavlja by Gaja Ned Mar 16 2008, 17:20

Cause you're a beautiful person,I wanted to send something beautiful to U. Cause U always fill my world with laughter and happiness.
I wanted to send something bright to U.I miss U 2!

It is good to have sex on daysthat begin with T:
Thanksgiving,
Tuesday & Thursday,
Today,
Tomorrow,
Taturday,
Tunday…
Every Tucking Day!
Have a nice Tay!

Love is a flower,it blooms into a gorgeus plant,breaths the air of happynes and than slowly floats away,and sink into darknest night.

Luv is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday

Never ask for a kiss, just take it.
Never ask for a hug, just give it.
Never ask do u Luv me? Say I Luv u.
Never say I can't live without u, say I live for U

Luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.

Let luv be the guide to ur dreams, let luv be the light to ur heart, let ur luv be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat.

A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there

If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes

Never say u are happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I m still alive.

To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!

Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!

My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u.

If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you luv me?

If you say my eyes are beautiful it's because they're looking at you, for my eyes are just the windows my feelings come through.

Touch my heart & u’ll feel,
Listen to my heart & u’ll hear,
Look into my heart & u’ll see,
That u’ll always be a special part of me

Hey, I just got your blood test report. U have been tested HIV positive. Report reads person has high percentage of Honey In Veins. No Wonder!

Hello!! What's wrong with your mobile?
Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!

Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget.
I have two things in my life, my teddy and you! My teddy is for the night and you are forever.
Forget me not,forget me never; but when you forget me, forget me forever!
I can´t be happy without you and i hope you can´t be happy without me I´m not happy without you and i hope you feel so too!
2 people can love, like or hate each other but there feelings tell them the right way and you should always listen to your heart and not to your head
Gaja
Gaja
Administratorka
Administratorka

Female
Število prispevkov : 827
Registration date : 17/10/2007

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Nazaj na vrh